13 January, 2009

hiya everyone happy new year :)

its anya's first birthday this saturday (january 17th) which is my older sister tashs birthday.
we are just going to so something small for her with adrians parents and us.

i am loving my mates new store she opened up, it was craft bits and bears, but now has it new name , it a great forum :) called http://scrapbudz.com.au/forum/index.php.

she also has a store which has a 25% sale for 2 wks :)

i have done 5 layouts recently which i will post soon.

tc from mel x

3 comments:

Jaimie Ramsey said...

Wow Mel, you have been busy!! I love the polka dot LO, too cute! Miss chatting to ya, I need to register for the new scrabudz forum.. Been maniuc at work.. I haven't forgotten anyone :)

Eve said...

mel love the new look its very beautiful....

phatassphairy said...

just dropping into spy and say hello =)