26 September, 2013

hiya everyone ;) sorry i havent been on for a bit. i am currently almost 29 weeks pregnant with a girl and due december 14-16th. the kids are doing well at school and stephanie is doing so well with her spelling and reading, anya is excelling in sport ;) and getting better with her reading and writing. i was thinking of starting up a you tube channel and putting a challenge up for everyone to do every 2 weeks. it will be linked to my group on facebook melodies world of scrapbooking. people will upload their creations to facebook on my page and each week you will get a 1 week to do the challenge and i will pick 2 winners and send them out a prize. if anyone would like to help sponser this it would be great or the people assigned as admin on my group on facebook that would be great ;) my email is aussie_momma7@hotmail.com or pm me on facebook. thanks ;) i will start the 2 weeks challenges up next month. watch this space ;)

No comments: