04 March, 2010

March Challenge on the blog by Michelle H (Scrap around the clock challenges)

Hi, Ladies!! I'm helping Melody out for this Months DT challenge!
Our challenge this month is to create a LO showing an activity you enjoy during the Spring Or Summer.
The criteria are:
1. Distressing
2. Flowers and butterfiles
3. use at least 2 pattern papers
4. include something layered on you LO.
I layered the flowers and the leaves.
I used SEI papers.
When your project is completed please email me at
aussie_momma7@hotmail.com and Melody will put it up on the blog ;)

This is Due 31 March 2010


The sponser for this challenge is:

Mystical Scrapbooks with a $15 voucher.

http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/forum/index.php


Heres a link to the blog:

http://www.scraparoundtheclockchallenges.blogspot.com/

Heres Michelles gorgeous layout:



Here Are the March challenges over at Scrap around the clock:

March Tag, ATC or Card Challenge

Hi Everyone.......March is rapidly approaching and I thought I would get in early with this little challenge. I thought that we would use St Patricks Day as our theme.......so I would love to see some green; some ribbon; a shamrock. You have till the end of March to get this done.....I will try and post mine up soon!! Have fun everybody!!
ttfn
Kim

Technique Challenge:

Hi everyone ;)

For this challenge i would everyone to do some embossing on either a layout or card.

This can either be stamping a image and adding embossing powder and then heating it with a heat gun OR


Using a embossing machine or dry embossing.

This is due March 31st 2010

I look forward to seeing everyones creations ;)



Colour Challenge:

Choose 2 colours from the picture below and make either a card or layout.


I look Forward to seeing everyones creations

tc from mel x

http://scrappingaroundtheclock.ning.com/

No comments: